Short Quotable Quotes
1. In the Fall of 2004, Democrats found religion the same way a crash dummy finds a windshield! - Unknown Alabama Minister
2. In America, we tax work, investment, employment, savings and production, while we subsidize non-work, consumption, and debt. It's time to reverse this trend. - Jack Kemp
3. Banana pudding, it's not just for dessert anymore. - George Lipe
4. The only part I played in my salvation was I sinned. God did the rest. - Fay Luther
5. Everything is religious. - World Magazine 1995 (John highly recommends World magazine. It is a Christian Newsweek.)
6. I am now convinced, the most powerful weapon in the world is not the bomb. The most powerful weapon in the world is the Truth. -- Socoroff
7. Having educated ourselves into imbecility, there is nothing so vulgar left in human experience for which you cannot find some professor somewhere to justify it. --- Ravi Zacharias at www.rzim.org.
8. Dated February 1, 2004: A statement by NFL Executive Vice President Joe Browne regarding the Super Bowl halftime show:
"We were extremely disappointed by elements of the MTV-produced halftime show. They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the show. It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime."
Isn't it refreshing to know that even the NFL believes some things are inappropriate.
9. We can avoid criticism by saying, doing, and being nothing. - David Ingle
[Back to Home]